Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Week 1 - EOC My Voice

As a young and intrigued chef I have developed a second nature for food. Making enchiladas and tequitos are my favorite things to make. My favorite Mexican dish to eat is fajitas. I am knowledgeable and have worked in the food industry for three years under my father, an entrepreneur chef that has a catering business. Working at a young age I have learned more people and professional skills I am now realizing I have already achieved. Retail and design is not for me, I am humbled in a kitchen and stress doesn’t seem to change my views or feelings about this passion I have obtained. I grew up around food and will continue to contribute to food and make it a life style that I can be happy with for the rest of my life I see future in the food industry and I will work hard to make my dream come true. I love catering, it brings out the side of me that shows hospitality and that makes me happy enough.When you get paid for doing something you love it is a double positive. I believe I will not leave the food industry. With the support of my family and my achievements thus far I will be successful and prosper.

No comments:

Post a Comment