Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Week 7 EOC 15 steps of evaluation

  Evaluate Experience 
◦                                  What did you learn? I learned how to get in the comfort zone while asking someone about how they work and their work techniques. I Noticed the more comfortable the environment the more talkative and better responses you will get.
◦                                  What caught you by surprise? What caught me in surprise is how perfect the person I interviewed is. I noticed that there are really people out there motivated for themselves.
◦                                  How prepared were you? I was not prepared at all. Coming into class today I had no idea we would be interviewing each other.
◦                                  Evaluate the individual members of your group. Lana is good with attendance and asking questions and Rebecca is a great communicator also very assertive.
◦                                  By name, how did they participate? Lana and Rebecca both participated very well in this evaluation. Both were very cooperative.
◦                                  Do you think they (by name) could be viable candidates for a real job? Explain. Lana would be good for a real job, she seems determined and focused, as for Rebecca she to is a viable candidate for a real job she to is a focused individual.
◦                                  Would you want them to represent your school in a job interview situation as a graduate of The Art Institute? Yes I would love them to go ahead and attend a job interview to show people what our school is about and how determined and focused everyone here is.

  •     How could this experience be improved for you? For the class? As of now I could not say because everything went so smooth and it was clear and easygoing.

No comments:

Post a Comment